|100% Virgin PVDF
plastic resin pellets
PVDF Resin / MFI 20-30/ Virgin Pellets / Injection Processing / Gasket Application
Everflon® PVDF is a fluorinated semi-crystalline thermoplastic which is obtained by polymerizing vinylidene fluoride. Without any additives, it has the intrinsic stability inherent to fluoropolymers even when exposed to harsh environments, providing the user wdith a unique combination of properties resulting in longer equipment life.
Properties of Everflon PVDF Resins
• Chemical inert to most acids, aliphatic and aromatic organic compounds, chlorinated solvents, alcohols
• Very high purity
• Abrasion resistance comparable to that of polyamides
• Low coefficient of friction
• Continuous use within a wide range of temperatures
• Unaffection by UV and good resistance to γ radiation
• Excellent intrinsic fire resistance
• Physiological harmless and approved for contact with food products
• Good capability for thermoforming and very easily joined by welding
Data List of Everflon PVDF Resin H2020
|Melt Flow Rate
Main Processing Way of Everflon PVDF Resin H2020
The Everflon PVDF H2003 Granule is main for Injection processing.
Main Application of Everflon PVDF H2020
2. Cable & Wire
The properties of Everflon® PVDF resins are not affected by storage time. Ambient storage conditions should be designed to avoid airborne contamination and water condensation on the resin when opening and emptying the packaging.
Everflon® PVDF is packaged in 25-kg, single layer, plastic bags. For convenient shipment, orders of 1,200-kg pallets are recommended.
Before processing, please read the Materials Safety Data Sheet carefully. You could find them from www.everflon.com, or contact us +86-27-84888055 or our local service center, you also should could scan the QR code which on the package to download by your Smartphone.