|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200M|
|Packaging Details:||100Meters/roll or cutting in piece ,Standard Export Carton Packing|
|Supply Ability:||10000 M PER MONTH|
|Material:||Everflon FEP Resin||Speicification:||Dia 1.0 To 190mm|
|High Transparent:||PASS 97-99% UV Light||High Electric Insulation:||10kv/mm|
transparent heat shrink tubing,
FEP Shrink Tubing / FEP Coiled Tube / Pipe / PASS 97-99% UV Light
PTFE Film has made extensive investments in the latest skiving technologies, enabling us to provide customers with high quality, competitively priced products. For its excellent dielectric capability, anti-aging and anti-corrosion property, super thin PTFE skived Tape&Film has been used in a wide range of industries including the electronics and semi density industries.
Furthermore, it is classified into oriented film, semi-oriented film and non-oriented film. Super thin PTFE skived Tape&Film is available in a wide range of widths, thickness and colors. Especially, Senrong’s new investment in a high precision film skiving machine will make the production of ultra thin film or sheet possible, and can consistently achieve the tightest tolerance of ±.05 mils so that we can meet these exacting demands from customers worldwide.
PTFE sheet main feature:
1. Temperature resistance ---It is able to work stably between -180°C to +260°C.
2. Excellent chemical corrosion resistance ---Applicable medium includes oil, acid solution and almost all chemical materials.
3. Excellent non-sticky property - --With low friction coefficient it easier to remove those resin, dopes, oil and other sticky things.
4. Anti-aging, weathering resistance.
5. Excellent insulation property.
6. Filled material: Filled PTFE products has more outstanding performance by adding filler such as glass fiber, carbon fiber, copper powder, graphite, asbestos MOS2, AL2O3, carbon powder, ceramic fiber, metapowder,polyamide.
Specification of PTFE Film (can be customized)
Main Properties of PTFE Film
|Elongation at rupture||%||≥30||≥100|
|1MHz dielectric loss tangent||2.5×10-4||--|
|1MHz dielectric constant||average 1.8-2.2||--|
|Dc breakdown voltage (Normal temperature)||KV/M||average 200||average 30|