|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg in Plastic Bag and Packed in Drum|
|Reduction Rate:||1:1500||Appreance:||White Powder|
|Procesiing:||Paste Extrusion||Package:||20kg In Drum|
|Materials:||100% Virgin PTFE||Application:||Thickness Tube|
ptfe teflon powder,
teflon fine powder
PTFE Resin / PTFE Fine Powder / High Reduction Rate / Paste Extrusion Processing
Everflon® PTFE Fine Powder is soft, white polymers that are produced from PTFE aqueous dispersions.
These fine powders possess the lowest coefficient of friction, the highest heat resistance, chemical resistance, electrical properties, and non-sticking properties of all fluoropolymers. It is uniquely capable of being sheared by lubricated paste extrusion into a coherent fibrous matrix with useful structural integrity.
Main features of PTFE powder:
1. PTFE powder is superfine, average particle size is less than 3 micrometer. It is suitable for customers having stringent fineness requirements.
2. PTFE powder also has light molecular weight (molecular weight<10,000).
3. Excellent performance of PTFE.It has unique properties, including, no self-coagulation, no electrostatic effect, good inter-miscibility, low molecular weight, good dispersion, high self-lubrication, low friction coefficient, etc.
4. PTFE powder can be used as rod, tube, film, solid lubricant, or additive for plastic, rubber, coating, ink, lubricating oil, lubricating grease, etc.Widely used by military and electronics, chemical, mechanical, textile, aerospace, aviation, and advanced science and technology industries.
Physical & Chemical Properties of PTFE powder:
1. Excellent chemical inertness.
2. Outstanding resistance to chemical corrosion, such as strong acid, alkali, strong oxidant, etc.
3. Exceptional resistance to high & low temperature, and to abrasion.
4. Can be used at temperature range from –200 ~ 250℃ for long period.
5. Superior electric insulation, which is not affected by temperature and frequency.
6. Non-adhesive to all other materials.
7. Non-absorption of moisture.
8. Flame retardation.
Data List of Everflon PTFE Fine Powder F1000
|Average Partical Size||um||D4895||480|
|Standard Speicific Gravity||D4895||2.15|
|Exrusion Pressure a RR 400:1||MPa||D4895||53|
|Thermal Instability Index||D4895||<50|
Main Processing Way of Everflon PTFE F1000
Everflon® PTFE F1000 is designed for processing at medium to high reduction ratios (250:1 to 1500:1). It is particularly suitable for production of wire coating, jacketing, and tubing at fast sintering rates.
Prcessing Guide of Everflon PTFE Fine Powder F1000
Everflon® PTFE F1000 is extruded using a liquid processing aid, such as naphtha. In the paste extrusion process.
The powder is mixed with a lubricant aid and then compressed into a cylindrical preform slug under light pressure(1.5–2.0 MPa [220–290 psi]).
The preform slug is placed in the cylinder of a paste extruder, where the composition is forced under high pressure through a finishing die to produce beading, tubing, or wire coatings.
After extrusion, the product is a low-density, but coherent, fibrous structure. Everflon® PTFE F1000 is usuallyprocessed further, with heat, into a solid resin product, such as tubing. Heat is applied in two steps, which maybe taken in-line with extrusion or separately.
Main Application of Everflon PTFE Fine Powder F1000
1. PTFE F1000 is X is mainly used for wire and cable insulation and tubes with thin wall tubing, such as spaghetti tubing.
Everflon® PTFE F-1000 must be handled carefully to avoid shearing the powder prior to extrusion. Fibrillation by shearing is not reversible, and damaged particles can appear as defects in the finished product. As temperature is reduced below the transition point of 19 °C (66 °F), the powder becomes progressively less sensitive to mechanical damage or compaction in its containers.
Everflon®PTFE Fine Powder is are packaged in 20kg. (44lb ),PE bag, Hard paper drums