|Reduction Rate:||1:300||Appreance:||White Powder|
|Procesiing:||Paste Extrusion||Package:||20kg In Drum|
|Materials:||100% Virgin PTFE||Application:||Tape|
pure ptfe powder,
teflon fine powder
PTFE Fine Powder / Low Reduction Rate / Paste Extrusion Processing / Unsinted Tape
Everflon® PTFE Fine Powder is soft, white polymers that are produced from PTFE aqueous dispersions.
These fine powders possess the lowest coefficient of friction, the highest heat resistance, chemical resistance, electrical properties, and non-sticking properties of all fluoropolymers. It is uniquely capable of being sheared by lubricated paste extrusion into a coherent fibrous matrix with useful structural integrity.
(1) Low temperature and high temperature resistant (-190 °C- +250 °C),
(2) corrosion resistant,
(3) weather resistant, high lubricity,
(4) no adhesion, non-toxic, non-flammable,
(5) acid and alkali resistant (except molten alkali metals),
Physical & Chemical Properties of PTFE powder:
1. Excellent chemical inertness.
2. Outstanding resistance to chemical corrosion, such as strong acid, alkali, strong oxidant, etc.
3. Exceptional resistance to high & low temperature, and to abrasion.
4. Can be used at temperature range from –200 ~ 250℃ for long period.
5. Superior electric insulation, which is not affected by temperature and frequency.
6. Non-adhesive to all other materials.
7. Non-absorption of moisture.
8. Flame retardation.
Data List of Everflon PTFE Fine Powder F100
|Average Partical Size||um||D4895||500|
|Standard Speicific Gravity||D4895||2.16|
|TeExrusion Pressure a RR 100:1||MPa||D4895||8|
|Thermal Instability Index||D4895||<50|
Main Processing Way of Everflon PTFE F100
PTFE F100 is designed for processing at low tomedium reduction ratios of 10:1 to 300:1.
It is designed to facilitate the production of high-quality, low-density tape and beading.
Main Application of Everflon PTFE Fine Powder F100
1. Everflon® PTFE F100 is widely used for conformable,highperformance sealing materials and as tape for wire and cable insulation.
Everflon® PTFE F-500 must be handled carefully to avoid shearing the powder prior to extrusion. Fibrillation by shearing is not reversible, and damaged particles can appear as defects in the finished product. As temperature is reduced below the transition point of 19 °C (66 °F), the powder becomes progressively less sensitive to mechanical damage or compaction in its containers.
Everflon®PTFE Fine Powder is are packaged in 20kg. (44lb ),PE bag, Hard paper drums
Prcessing Guide of Everflon PTFE Fine Powder F100
Everflon® PTFE F100 is extruded using a liquid processing aid, such as naphtha. In the paste extrusion process,the powder is mixed with a lubricant aid and then compressed into a cylindrical preform slug under light pressure (1.5–2.0 MPa [220–290 psi]). The preform slug is placed in the cylinder of a paste extruder, where the composition is forced under high pressure through a finishing die to produce beading, tubing, or wire coatings.
After extrusion, the product is a low-density, but coherent, fibrous structure. Everflon® PTFE F100 is usually
processed further, with heat, into a solid resin product, such as tubing. Heat is applied in two steps, which may be taken in-line with extrusion or separately.